Susie A. Ruff is a passionate and motivating speaker, whether it is a live or virtual session. During her career, Susie has been invited as a speaker, lecturer and moderator at conferences, seminars and workshops in many countries covering the Nordics, the EU, Canada, Latin America, and Asia.
She is available for speeches, presentations and as a moderator in all parts of the world and on a virtual basis. Susie’s passion is the importance of innovation in healthcare and how we can assure the provision of healthcare in the future by thinking differently and working in new efficient ways.
Examples of topics for Susie’s speeches:
- Healthcare Innovation from a Danish Perspective
- Innovation in Healthcare between corporates, SME’s and Clinicians
- User-Driven innovation in Healthcare: The importance of involving Healthcare Professionals and citizens in developing solutions for the future of healthcare
- Go-To-Market strategies and actions for Digital Healthcare Companies
- Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The importance of Design and Innovation in Healthcare
- Speeches will always be adjusted to your need and your customer audience and goals.
Speeches will always be adjusted to your need and your customer audience and goals.
We can also provide related services:
- Planning and implementing successful live or virtual conferences and workshops – program, speakers, venues, content – with a twist and an innovative angle.
Examples of Susie as a Speaker and Moderator
- University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, March 2021:
- “How to understand and build business models in healthcare” & “Creating business models in the healthcare sector”.
- Supporting student-startups at University of Copenhagen & Copenhagen Health Incubator – RUFF & CO. (susieruffbusiness.com)
- EIT Health Patient Innovation Bootcamp, Copenhagen – virtual, October 2020:
- “The Danish Healthcare System”
- Techsauce Global Summit Special Edition, Virtual October 2020:
- Techsauce Global Summit Virtual, June 2020:
- Techsauce Global Summit – Health Tech Stage, Bangkok June 2018, and June 2019
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia:
- Presentation for MBA Students, Public Healthcare and Innovation, March 2018
- Investor Group from Wuhan, China:
- Healthcare and Welfare Tech in the Nordics, September 2017
- Business Finland (former Finpro):
- Finnish Health Tech companies, August 2017
- Start-Up Thailand:
- Khon Kaen, Thailand, June 2017
- IDA and Djoef:
- “Engineering, Business & Design” Conference, Conference planner and Moderator, June 2016 and May 2017